make custom twitch emotes and badges

No comments

I will design you custom twitch emotes in chibi style. You'll get: 448px, 112px, 56px, 28px

Please send me some descriptions/ reference images: (example) your photo, facial expression you want, rough sketches, etc

(SKETCHES STEP): During this step, I will do the sketches & send them to you as preview. You can correct any details of the linearts but not redraw/ redo from zero --- (This step takes the longest mostly)

(COLOURS STEP): During this step, I will start doing the colours & details. After they're finished, I will send them to you as preview. You can correct any colours or small details but not recolour/ redo from zero --- (We don't change any linearts at this step anymore)

 

Please follow this link.

No comments

Post a Comment